- CLICK HERE to create your Manager Account
- The first step is to create yourself as a Team Manager.
- Managers can have multiple teams on the USSSA System. Thus when you come to the site you have to create your personal Manager Log-in and account.
- You will receive an email with your Username and Log-in.
- Complete all information on the Create Managers User Account.
- An accurate and reliable email address is very important. You will not receive updates, receipts, and vital communication regarding your team without putting this in.
- Next step is to create your team. Once you have received your log-in, you can move to the Login Screen next. CLICK HERE
Step 2 – Create Team
- After you log-in, click on the [Create a New Team] button.
- Select your Sport.
- Complete Team Details
- YELLOW – Be sure to select the correct registration season you are looking for.
- BLUE – Select your Registration Type (this can vary by sport)
- RED – Select the Age/Class you wish to register for. This can dictate the age of player that will be allowed onto your roster, be sure to use the correct age. If you are not sure what Age you should be selecting, use our Age Calculator. This can be found under the sport menu you are registering for.
- Following your selection of the form, you will be prompted to pay the yearly registration fee. This fee is required to register the team for the upcoming season and enter and participate in USSSA events.
Step 3 – Add Roster & Enter Events!
- Once your registration is complete, you can now manage your team.
- [Manage my Coaches/Admins] – Allows you to add additional coaches, managers and admins to your team. You determine the actions they are allowed to take for the team.
- [Team Details & Photos] – Allows you to upload Team Photo, Logos, and update limited team information.
- [View My Events/Make Payments] – Allows you to view events you have registered/applied your team for. You can move items to your shopping cart and make payments here.
- [Search & Enter Events] – Here you look for additional events your team can enter.
- [USSSA.com Team Page] – This is the public page created for your team. You can view here to see the latest updates and results to your team.
- [Purchase Team Insurance] – You can purchase a medical insurance policy for your team.
- [Manage My Players] – This tool is used to add/remove/edit players on your team and their information.
- [Printable Roster] – Print your current roster
- [Player Stats] – View/Upload Player Stats
- Enter Events! Events are listed on usaseniorsoftball.com, usssaseniorsoftball.org and usssa.com
- Once you find an event you would like to enter, click on the [Enter] button on the left.
- Once on the Event Home page, click on the [Enter] button to begin processing your entry.
USSSA Senior Softball
2020 TOURNAMENT SERIES
Join the nation’s premiere Senior Softball Tournament and compete with teams from across the country to make it to the 2020 Senior World Series.
The World Series is held at USSSA Space Coast Complex, a top notch facility unmatched by any other facility in softball.